BHT-01: Horse Riding with Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Bali Tour 2021
Horse riding with Volcano Ubud Bali tour for your best Bali Land tour
Horse riding with Volcano Ubud Bali tour for your best Bali Land tour during your tour in Bali, this tour will take you to Saba Bay for 1,5 hours Bali horse ride then combining by visiting Kintamani village for your lunch while enjoy the marvelous view of Batur Volcano and Lake Batur, then visiting the spices garden, holly spring Temple and Tegalalang rice terrace, tour ended at Ubud center by visiting monkey forest and many more.
Show Tour Highlight »»»
- SABA BAY HORSE RIDING: Welcome to Saba Bay Stables, after a full brief and comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you will join for the the memorable horse riding experience along the black volcanic sands and crashing waves of Saba Beach. Take a unique look at this seaside village as you pass the Pura Segara Wilis temple before heading out onto the wide sandy beach. In the distance is Nusa Penida Island and beyond on a clear day you will also see the silhouette of the great volcano of Mount Gunung Agung. Enjoy a peaceful ride along the beach before passing through bamboo and alang-alang plantations where wild banana trees and pineapples thrive. Also are many species of birds and a special temple dedicated to the annual rice harvest
- Kintamani: Stop for enjoy your Indonesian Buffet lunch while enjoy the dramatic view of Batur Volcano, overlooks It’s tranquil lake, the temperature are cool and breezing, take your best shoot while enjoy your lunch. (coffee & tea provide during lunch)
- Bali Spices Garden: walk into the the peacefully spices garden, You”ll see the local tropical spices plantation like coffee, clove, cocoa, vanilla etc and also witness the local people making coffee in traditional way, you also may try some coffee, tea, ginger and others local product made in here.
- Holly Spring Temple: Visit the beautiful holly spring Temple of Sebatu Temple with the holly fish inside the Temple.
- Tegalalang: Witness the fabulous rice terraces at Ceking, almost all of the visitor will have short stop for some nice photo shoot.
- Ubud Center: Time for you to browse at Ubud Palace + Ubud arts markets, enjoy your time and see Ubud present day.
Go to 👉 Tour time estimation
BHT-01 Bali Horse Riding + Volcano + Ubud tour time estimation (tour run down)
Departure: 08.00 – 08.15 | Tour Duration: 10 – 12 Hours
- 08.00 – Depart from Hotel
- 09.15 – Arrive at Saba Stable and registration.
- 09.30 – Outfit the equipment and safety talk
- 09.45 – Start riding the horse
- 11.15 – Finish Riding and get refreshment
- 11.30 – Start the tour
- 12.30 – Visit Kintamani with Lake Batur & Mount Batur View + Lunch
- 13.15 – Visit Spices garden.
- 14.15 – Visit Sebatu Holly spring Temple.
- 15.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice terraces.
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Palace and Ubud Center with Ubud arts market.
- 17.30 – Transfer back to Hotel.
Places of interest and Attractions of This Combination Tour
BHT-01 : Bali Horse Riding with Kintamani, Ubud Tour
👇 Special Price 👇
Adult: USD 90 / person
Child (5-12 yo): USD 80 /person
* minimum 2 persons
* Single traveler with 50% additional extra charge
- Hotel pick up with Fully air-conditioned private car
- English Driver guide-sightseeing
- All entrance ticket and donation at scheduled stop
- Ticket for 1,5 hours horse riding.
- Professional & Experience groom.
- International standard safety equipment.
- Mineral water
- Free Sarong when enter the Temple
- Government tax
- Personal expenses
What to Bring:
- Change of clothes, shoes, long pants
- Bathers, towel & Sunscreen
- Sun glasses, insect repellent
- Cash or credit card for payment and souvenir
Terms & Conditions :
- Minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- For single traveler with additional charge 50%
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Payment by Credit Card (Visa/Master card card) with 3% extra charge.
- Payment by Online Paypal with 4% extra charge.
- Get special price for group booking
- Cancellation: If our driver has reach your hotel, we apply 100% cancellation charge.
HOW TO BOOK?
- Fill The Booking Form below and make sure you put correct and valid email address, so we can reply after received your booking request.
- Fill with hotel name if you already choose hotel, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Happy Holiday with Bali Magic Tour.
Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.